1. This meal is delicious, the chicken so just so ________. It just melts in your mouth.
2. Have you read the new John Grisham book? It’s been ________ recommended by all my friends.
3. I’m thinking of organising a picnic next week but it all depends ________ the weather.
4. I really likes my new gym but it takes so long to ________ there every day.
5. I’m skint, I’ve only got a £50 ________ in my account before I get paid again.
There are three mistakes in the sentences above.
“1. This meal is delicious, the chicken so just so” —- The correct sentence is “1. This meal is delicious, the chicken is just so”
“4. I really likes” — “4. I really like” without s at the end because we only use s with the 3rd person singular.
“5. I’m skint, I’ve only got a £50″ — It should be “I’ve only got £50” (without “a”)
Great job Cookiegirl! I agree with your answers and corrections.
Astonishing! You are really brilliant.
Please login or Register to submit your answer